BioAngels is currently NOT accepting business plans.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS PLEASE CONTACT SAMANTHA BORLAND
AT 847.235.5150 OR SBORLAND@BIOANGELS.COM
Here is another great programs for entreprenuers in the Midwest:
iBIO® PROPEL(SM) is a series of programs aimed at increasing the number of life sciences start-ups in Illinois and boosting the survival rates of existing companies. PROPEL drives development of new life sciences companies by providing entrepreneurs with access to specialized resources and expertise. Industry, academia, service professionals, entrepreneurs, and government agencies connect to create and support a vibrant entrepreneurial community in Illinois through PROPEL programs which include one-on-one coaching, professional services education and informal networking and CEO Roundtable activities. For more information please visit www.ibiopropel.org
To learn more go to http://www.nextgenres.com
Please in your email mentioned you were referred by BioAngels.
Investment Banking at Next Generation leverages the firm’s research, sales and trading, and imbedded industry expertise. We are led by a seasoned banking professional with 20 years of Wall Street experience. Having completed a broad range of transactions totaling $20 billion; with diverse industry and transaction experience.
The Investment Banking division provides critical corporate finance services to micro, small and mid cap companies lacking the tools enjoyed by more established companies. We assist clients from the earliest stage of defining objectives through transaction closing.
Advice on fundamental corporate and financial matters, including:
- Analysis of internal growth vs. acquisition
- Developing alternatives to maximize shareholder value
- Developing capital structure alternatives – appropriate mix of debt and equity
- Balance sheet restructuring – increase profitability, maximize flexibility
- Advice on taking a company public and preparing a company for a public offering
- Advice on taking a company private – structuring a management buyout
- Developing liquidity alternatives for principals or their shareholders and implementing poison pill and other M&A defense strategie